If you are holding a degree in public health or nutrition, so congratulations! A job is waiting for you in London, UK. Our Kingston Council is searching for a talented and dedicated person who must know about nutrition, diet, weight, and health. This is the right opportunity for you so come and grab it.
Here are some important details about the job. So, before applying kindly have a look upon the details.
Job Title: Public Health Nutritionist
Job Type: Contract up to 1 year
Site: Royal Borough of Kingston, Southwest London, UK
Job Provider: Royal Borough of Kingston
Salary: £37,842 – £42,684 per year
Last Date: 22-03-2020
Interview Date: 30-03-2020
What You Will Do?
In this job, you will have to do the following things.
- You will have to provide special courses that enhance good eating habits.
- You will have to work on issues like food poverty and obesity present in groups who are at major risks of health problems.
- Must be able to give knowledge about public health nutrition and dietetics to our council’s colleagues and other people in order to control obesity in children and adults both.
- Aware people about obesity and its disastrous effects on their health.
- In order to convince them, you will have to prepare and show evidence. Show them reports on weight of local children, and teach them ways how to tackle these issues.
- Our main focus in 2020 is to stop childhood obesity so, for this you will have to create strategies for tackling this serious problem.
- Use all your skills and potentials to aware people about right nutrition, diet and lifestyle.
- You should arrange different seminars regarding basic health problems and talk about their prevention.
Skills and Experience Required
- You should hold a degree in Public Health such as Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Have some experience of work in nutrition.
- You must be registered with any organization in the UK regarding nutrition and diet.
- Have courage, confidence, excellent communication skills, and skills of projecting any project.
- Have knowledge and understanding about what to see, when to eat and most importantly how much to eat for better health.
- You should have firm knowledge about today’s food, physical activity, emotional well-being, health issues and cognitive behaviour change.
Benefits for Employees
If you work hard and give the required results, we offer the following benefits to you:
- Our offices are near to important stations so it becomes easy to reach the office. Also, these offices are present in the centre of London.
- We provide 23 days leave in a year, 8 bank holidays, pension, loan tickets free of interest.
- We will provide a vehicle in this job and different car schemes are also arranged.
- Discount will be provided to you on many local shops, gyms, hotels and other VIP centres.
- We arrange different learning and developmental programs.
- Good environment and friendly staff.
For more information, kindly contact the Principal, Martha Earleyfor Health Improvement or visit the link below to apply.
Email: [email protected]