The Walgreens Boots Alliance, in Washington DC, USA has announced a vacancy for Pharmacist Hourly. The Walgreens is a well-known drugstore chain and is looking for a capable and talented person for this post.
The required person must be able to give consulting services to customers regarding pharmacy. He/ She should have the proper knowledge and awareness about the usage of drugs and medications. So, if you are interested in this job, read the post given below:
The Walgreens is one of the largest and leading drugstores located in Washington DC, USA. This company provides cost-effective medicines, advice, wellness, and other health services to its customers. Due to these services, Walgreens has millions of active customers worldwide and is providing its services for decades now.
Retail clinic and Healthcare Clinic services are provided by 400 Walgreens stores. Its main objective is to provide easier and approachable health care services to the patients. Walgreens come up with a supportive and welcoming environment for its team members.
- Experience of the customer
- Should greet the customer and help them regarding services and products
- Assists and participates in the events of the community
- Solve the queries of the patients regarding the usage of the medicines, interactions, and their side effects
- Manage pharmacist tasks such as medication management, compounding, and drug therapy and reviews
- Provides awareness about diabetes, immunizations, and flu shots etc
- Provide support and cooperate with the pharmacy manager regarding customer service, financial conditions of the institution, and evaluation of performance data
- Suggest alternative medicines in case of patient’s allergy to certain kind of medications
- Must help people regarding staff hiring and their training
- Strongly support teamwork and keep a strict check on their performance and progress
- Personal Development and Training
- Must be aware and have adequate knowledge of the present-day healthcare issues
- Required training, education, and certifications
- Having good faith and obey laws regarding their job
- Keeping good relations with the local medical community such as physicians, nurses, or other healthcare providers
- Pharmacist Degree from a registered educational institution.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Should have a pharmacist license in the states within the district.
- Should have a certified Immunizer.
- Should have experience in carrying out prescription dispensing activities.
Working experience of at least 1 year in a retail setting such as pharmacy operations, prescription verification, legal compliance and records, technology insurance, etc.
- Post: Pharmacist Hourly
- Salary: $67,883
- Location: Washington DC, USA
- Employment Type: Part-time
- Store: 15360-Washington DC
Walgreens is an equal opportunity employer and the selection of the candidates is irrespective of their race, religion, creed, age, sex, colour, disability, state, financial status, etc. So, if you have the potential to fulfil the requirements for this job, click the link below and submit your application.