If you are jobless and looking for a health-related job, then stop searching because there is a job for you at Mount Hermon Association, New York, USA. We are looking for dedicated and talented candidates who can work as an outdoor science school health technician. If you are an expert in this field so it is an excellent opportunity for you. Come and grab it fast. Let’s discuss more this job.
About Mount Hermon Association
Mount Hermon Association at New York, USA provides gatherings, concerts, conferences, and Christ-centered camps the whole year to serve the full family. We have many properties that are spread in the most amazing and beautiful places on earth. Our original site that is present in the towering Santa Cruz Mountains Redwoods is only about six miles away from Monterey Bay.
Another stunning place is Whisper Canyon which is present near Paso Robles and San Antonio Lake. All summer and whole year different conferences are arranged in Mount Hermon Association. Many guests from different parts of the world attend these ceremonies and appreciate it in good words. Each year, about 60000 people attend these ceremonies and concerts. It is a non-profit organization situated in the state of California, United States of America.
Duties and Tasks
In this job, you will perform the following tasks and duties.
- You will have to help and support the OSS Health Supervisor.
- Give various reports to the OSS Health Supervisor.
- Help and assist all OSS members and staff members.
- Should manage and control the Ponderosa Lodge Healthcare Center.
- Storing and handling of the medicines under the supervision of the Health Supervisor according to the MHA’s Medication Procedures and Policies.
- You will have to help staff members and campers in the movement to the emergency room, quick relief room or doctor’s room.
Education and Other Skills
For applying to this post in New York, USA, you must have the following educational skills
- You must be graduated in a relevant field.
- You must hold the American Heart Association Certificate in first aid which contains care of children, infants, and adults.
- Attended different seminars on pharmacology, health practice, anatomy, and physiology.
- Some experience in the relevant field
- Skills of quick decision-making.
- Must be punctual and responsible.
- You will have to work both inside and outside in any condition whether hot or cold, wet or dry.
- This job includes physical work like running, standing and use of stairs.
- Follow the rules and regulations of Mount Harvest.
For more information contact us: www.indeed.com
To submit your application, click on the link below.