Job Vacancy for Healthcare Research Analyst-Boston, USA
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in Boston, USA has announced a vacancy for a Healthcare Research Analyst. BCG is a management consulting firm and is looking for a talented and capable Research Analyst that can meet the demands of the firm. So if you think you have a chance, read the post attentively.
Who we are?
When people talk about management consulting firms, Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is at the top of the list. Established in 1963, it is serving the healthcare sector efficiently for more than 50 years now. We provide various career paths to the deserving talent and help them succeed in their respective health sector.
You will enjoy a diverse and friendly environment while working with us. We care about our employees and look forward to their exceptional work and authenticity. BCG hopes that you will give your best and work loyally with us to serve the public. In return, we’ll handle all your needs and support you in succeeding in your journey.
To support projects and our clients, BCG brings advance research capabilities by collaborating with the consulting teams. We believe in advance research and delivering rapid and accurate results.
- As a research analyst with our Researcher Services Team, you will help in providing research in support of client cases, proposals, or development initiatives
- You must handle various requests throughout the day
- The candidate should understand the request of the customers and manage that in an efficient and responsible way
- Manage various problems of the organization, make a research on its causes, and devise an appropriate approach for their solution
- You should present the concept of the company to the customers effectively and fully satisfy them
What Should You Be Good At
Boston Consulting Group (Texas, USA) is in search of a candidate having the following goods:
1. Industry Expertise and Topic Knowledge
The candidate should have knowledge about different healthcare topics because he’ll deal with various research requests from the customers and the organization. You will identify the research-related issues and present your approach and solution to the senior members.
2. Utilization of Tools and Technology
Along with research and summarizing the collected data into useful output, you must know the basics of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Using your analytical thinking, you’ll be able to expertise various specialized research tools.
You must be able to work in a fast way and complete the projects in the given deadline.
Experience and Qualification
- Working experience of 2-4 years in a recognized healthcare sector company
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong preference to analytic programs like engineering, economics, etc
- Excellent and fluent English
- Location: Boston, United States of America
- Employment type: Full-type
- Contract: Permanent
- Seniority Level: Entry level
- Post: Research Healthcare Analyst
In Boston, USA, BCG is a recognized and equal opportunity employer. The candidates are selected without considering their caste, sex, religion, creed, age, colour, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
If you feel you are the right man for this job, click the link given below and submit your application.