If you are looking for some health-related job in the USA, then this is the post you must read. OneShare Health is looking for a capable and energetic Healthcare Analyst that must be from the USA.
The analyst should be able to analyze the data from the firm’s medical bills and translate it into effective visual insights. They must have the ability to identify and give recommendations for improvements in the process. If you think you can handle this and be a part of our goal of helping others, then you are in!
About OneShare Health
OneShare Health is a medical cost-sharing ministry in Texas, USA. For years, it is working to provide economical ACA-exempt path to healthcare coverage. We believe in providing our best services to help others and work on our goal of “Better Together.” Keeping this goal in mind, OneShare Health is always looking to hire the right man for the right job that can best serve others.
- Identifying and recognition of risks and drawbacks of the organization, developing an effective and efficient risk management strategy for its assessment and monitoring the implementation of the strategy
- Examine data thoroughly to know about the risks and effects of a decision
- For a better assessment, the candidate should be able to collect data from various sources
- Create presentations and reports for better displaying of results
- For future analytic projects, develop processes for storing data properly
- Identify and evaluate the financial processes and conditions that can be risky to the organization
- Responsible at juggling last-minute requests, handling multiple projects at the same time, and show a positive attitude and punctuality
- Explain technical topics to the customers in an effective way and make them understand the company’s concept
- Initiative and helpful in solving various organization problems and finding the proper solutions
- Able to handle internal as well as external data
- Present accurate reports and provide insights
- The candidate should be able to handle special duties and projects assigned and take initiative in decision making
What we offer
OneShare Health looks after its employees and provides them with various benefits, such as
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Financial Support during illness
- Efficient Pension
- Decent Salary
Location: Irving Texas, United States of America
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Healthcare Encounter Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
Company: OneShare Health
Qualification and Requirements
- Working experience of 1 to 5 years in any healthcare organization or insurance field
- Ability to meet deadlines of various projects
- Excellent verbal and communication skills to inform stakeholders about the results
- Having knowledge of using Microsoft Excel, Visio, and Microsoft Access
- Experience in handling SAS, SQL, AS400, Python, Or other reporting tools
- Good presentation skills and fluent English
OneShare Health believes in equality and does not discriminate based on sex, colour, race, religion, origin, disability, creed, age, marital status, gender identity, or any other status protected by the law. Under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only USA citizens.
So if you feel you have the potential and skills for this post, click on the link below and submit your application.